Through the solid support from both government and private sectors, the 18th edition of Airport Show will continue to offer our airport development teams and colleagues around the region an invaluable opportunity to view the latest global technologies, meet aviation experts from around the world and share ideas, best practices and create new opportunities for our industry to collaborate.
JOIN THE WORLD'S LARGEST ANNUAL AIRPORT EXHIBITION
Who comes to Airport Show?
- High-level decision makers from Airports
- Over US$170 billion airport expansion and modernisation is being planned for the region
Civil Aviation Authorities / Government
- Join the discussion about the latest regulations in the region
- Those seeking the best innovations for the biggest Government projects
- Key heads of departments from major airlines
Contractors / EPC
- A hub for contractors to seek current projects taking place in the region and new innovations to take forward
Product/ Service Providers
- Leading global suppliers bring cutting-edge technologies for every aspect of airport operations
- Regional consultancy companies covering design, planning, engineering, technical specialist working across every aspect of the Airport business