New in 2017, CAPA – Centre for Aviation (CAPA) will organise the 5th edition of the Global Airport Leaders’ Forum (GALF). Held under the patronage of His Highness Sheikh Ahmed bin Saeed Al Maktoum, President of Dubai Civil Aviation Authority, Chairman of Dubai Airports and Chairman and Chief Executive of Emirates Airline and Group, GALF will take place at the Dubai International Convention and Exhibition Centre on May 16-17, 2017.
GALF will be co-located with the 17th edition of Airport Show, the world’s largest annual airport event; a leading platform for global airport industry suppliers to meet with key aviation officials from across the Middle East, Africa and South Asia.
CAPA is a global aviation knowledge firm with specialist capabilities in research, market analysis and data. CAPA has helped the aviation sector and leading supplier businesses to stay well informed and closely connected to industry leaders. CAPA hosts industry leading events globally and will bring together global airport and aviation leaders for GALF.
GALF will address the strategic challenges and opportunities facing airport operators, regulators and airport industry suppliers. It will provide a platform to engage, exchange knowledge, share best practice, forge partnerships and discuss issues of common interest.
Agenda items include:
- The US’ “Third World” Airport infrastructure. Will a Trump Administration change the shape of US airports?
- What will Brexit mean for UK and European airports (hubs?)
- Straight-talk: Are they listening? What airlines really want from airports
- Low-cost long-haul to short-haul connectivity – NextGen facilitation and technology
- Financing major Airport and Aerotropolis projects: Will they always be good investments?
- Retail on board: WHEN WILL inflight wifi threaten airport sales?
- Learning from the sharing economy - where will it grow next?
- Unshackling the biggest challenge to growth: Airport Capacity
It will be the most airline-centric airport strategy event on the calendar. For more information and to register, visit https://www.capaevents.com/galf17
If you would like to attend the exhibition only, please register here for free entry.