- Head of Security Quality Control, Oman Airport Management Company
- Executive Director for Transport & Logistics, Aqaba Development Corporation
- General Director, General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs
- Head of the Maintenance Surveillance, Directorate General of Civil Aviation – Lebanon
- CM - IATA Gulf, Airports & Aviation Leadership, International Air Transport Association (IATA)
MEET THE SPEAKERS
90 minsAirports are challenged to enhance the passenger experience yet also ensure a high level of security across check-in, immigration and customs, amongst other points in the passenger journey.
90 minsThere are now almost 20 airports globally that cater to 60 million passengers annually (roughly equivalent to 5 million passengers a month).
60 minsAirports today rely on a complex web of IT networks and control systems to manage a diverse range of assets, including utilities, security, signage, baggage solutions and passenger processing systems.