DAY 1 HIGHLIGHTS
AIRPORT SHOW IS HAPPENING NOW!
Opening Hours: 10:00 - 18:00
Entrance to the exhibition is free of charge for all professionals and trade visitors (above 18 years old).
Dubai International Convention & Exhibition Centre (DICEC)
Free car parking operates in a first-come, first-served basis.
USE YOUR 'SMART' BADGE
Collect your Badge
Visitor badge collection is from 9:00 - 18:00 on May 7 - 9 at Za'abeel Halls 5 & 6.
How to use your Smart Badge
With your smart badge, you can build your digital journey and receive digital information from exhibitors.
Easy to see what is relevant to you
Business Connect is the perfect tool to streamline your visit at this year’s event. Once registered, you will receive 10 recommendations by email based on your product of interest.
Exclusive access to the "Visitor Lounge" with matchmaking support from our dedicated team.
See you in Za'abeel Hall 5
BUILDING NETWORKS FOR A BETTER BUSINESS
DISCOVER INNOVATIVE TECHNOLOGIES
PREVIEW OF THE 18TH EDITION OF AIRPORT SHOW!
We are excited to once again be the meeting place for thousands of airport professionals and hundreds of regional and international solution providers.
This year we have more pavilions including: China, Denmark, France, Germany, Netherlands, North America, Portugal, Switzerland and UK.
We also welcome new co-located events: Air Traffic Control Forum and Airport Security Middle East in addition to CAPA- Centre of Aviation Global Airport Leaders' Forum (GALF) and Women in Aviation General Assembly.
Global Airport Leaders' Forum
7 MAY 2018 - Za'abeel Hall 6
Gain insights from keynotes and interactive panels focusing on today’s key issues:
- “Smart airport” responses to IT and automation challenges
- Opportunities in airport retailing
- Enhancing the passenger experience
- Airline-airport partnership opportunities
- Airport privatisation and infrastructure financing
- A-CDM and passenger communications
- The rise of the Aerotropolis
- Air Traffic Control
8 May 2018 - Za'abeel Hall 6
This conference will provide a crucial networking and knowledge sharing opportunity for industry professionals delivering a safe and efficient air transport system today and in the future. It will provide a platform to encourage co-operation and collaboration across the region and between stakeholder groups.
Airport Security Middle East Conference
8 May 2018 - Za'abeel Hall 4
Key topics that will be covered at the conference include:
- The security journey - seamless, safe and efficient
- Global airport security policies and partnerships
- Automated threat detection in the new era of security
- Challenges in adopting new technologies and processes
- Cyber resilience in a data driven environment
- Biometrics – will they define the future travel experience
- Protecting against the Terror Threat: Case Study
Women in Aviation General Assembly
9 MAY 2018 - Za'abeel Hall 6
Key sessions at the event include:
- Future growth indicators for aviation across the Middle East and Africa
- Regional aerospace programmes and the job opportunities they offer
- How will the region's commitment to space exploration improve the lives of future generations?
- Creating an inclusive, non gender-biased work environment for your female colleagues
- Will the first woman on Mars be an Arab?
Business Connect Live
9 MAY 2018 - Za'abeel Hall 4
Airport Show 2018 will hold series of seminars and workshops simultaneously held with the exhibition. It is an opportune time for project leaders to take part as speakers and maximize their participation to the event by presenting the new airport projects available in their region.
Live Seminar Stage
7 - 9 MAY 2018 - Za'abeel Hall 6
Get inspired at this year’s event by attending our free to attend Live Seminar sessions on all 3 days of the event.
- DAY 1 : Work in airport security or technology & IT? Learn about the latest in suspect tracking systems, how Wi-Fi can help give a better user experience and more
- DAY 2 : If you work in ground handling or interested to know more about the future of circular runways these are the sessions for you
- DAY 3 : Operational subjects will be a focus. Learn about the impact of big data and artificial intelligence, how to reduce energy demands and more
Airport Show Blog
Airport Show 2019 is pleased to host the 4th edition of Women in Aviation General Assembly (Middle East), attracting over 500 global aviation experts, top regional female students and HR managers from leading international aviation entities.Read More
19 Sep 2018
With over US$170 billion being spent on airport upgrades across the Middle East, Africa and South Asia, Dubai’s annual Airport Show has become the essential meeting place for the entire industry.Read More
18 Sep 2018
Airport Show supporter, Dubai International Airport (DXB) recorded its second busiest month ever surpassing the 8 million passenger mark in July, according to Arabian Business.Read More