CAPA Global Airport Leaders' Forum (GALF)
7 May 2018
Organised by CAPA – Centre for Aviation, the Global Airport Leaders' Forum brings together global airport leaders to discuss key strategic issues and challenges facing airports as new technologies come online and tougher regulations create downward pressure on traditional revenue streams. The forum will explore how airports can adapt their business models, implement smart innovations and embrace collaborative partnerships with airlines to adapt and flourish in the digital age.
Gain insights from keynotes and interactive panels focusing on:
- “Smart airport” responses to IT and automation challenges
- Opportunities in airport retailing
- Enhancing the passenger experience
- Airline-airport partnership opportunities
- Airport privatisation and infrastructure financing
- A-CDM and passenger communications
- The future of robotics
- The rise of the Aerotropolis
CAPA’s Global Airport Leaders Forum is a must attend for those seeking to do business with airport operators, regulators and industry suppliers. To hear from and meet leaders of the world’s major airports, join us in Dubai in May 2018.