Airport Security Middle East making its debut this May12 Mar 2018
Security continues to play an increasingly important role as airports remain keen to accelerate their outputs while enhancing their customer experience.
The most future proof airport security products and services from around the world will be on display at an exhibition dedicated to airport security taking place alongside Airport Show in Dubai on 7-9 May 2017.
The new Airport Security Middle East exhibition will:
- Present leading suppliers from across the globe ready to offer solutions to airports in the Middle East, especially the UAE, who are at the forefront when it comes to adopting the latest security technologies
- Host key buyers looking for solutions to cater for the US$100 billion worth of airport-related projects are planned and underway across the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) region
- One of four co-located events at the 18th edition of the world’s largest annual airport exhibition
- Offer a dedicated conference with international and regional experts sharing the latest studies in a series of high-level presentations and panel discussions
- Network with 150 officials from airport security, immigration, customs and homeland security including senior security officials from Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Oman, Bahrain and Saudi Arabia
Stay tuned for the latest announcements.
Those who register in advance will get access to the digital matchmaking service and invitation to special events taking place before the event.
See what’s on here
Confirm your registration here