The Airport Show series of events are just around the corner10 Jan 2018
The 18th edition of Airport Show (7-9 May, Dubai) is set to wow regional buyers looking for the perfect suppliers to assist with the USD1.1 trillion in airport infrastructure projects planned or under way in the region.
This year Airport Show will:
- Introduce two new co-located events for air traffic control and airport security
- CAPA-Centre of Aviation Global Airport Leaders Forum (GALF)
- Women in Aviation General Assembly
- ATC Global Summit
- Over 300 exhibitors from over 90 countries
- Host key decision-makers across the Middle East, North Africa and South Asia (MENASA) aviation industry
- Enhanced country pavilions from Germany, France, UK, Italy, Switzerland, USA and China
Stay tuned for the latest announcements.
Those who register in advance will get access to the digital matchmaking service and invitation to special events taking place before the event.
Read more here:
Confirm your registration for the event of your choice here - Please note your badge will allow you entry to all events.