Held under the patronage of H.H. Sheikh Ahmed bin Saeed Al Maktoum, President of the Dubai Civil Aviation Authority, Chairman of Dubai Airports, Chairman and Chief Executive of Emirates Airline and Group
The Airport Show content hub offers a host of curated content which includes podcasts on-demand, webinars on-demand, interviews, blogs, videos, market reports, press releases and exhibitor showcases on latest innovations, industry insights and expert opinions in and around airport build & supply, air traffic management, ground handling equipment, passenger experience and more.
Get CPD Credits when you attend any of the Airport Show webinars!
Key Discussion Points:
- Improve your Opex
post COVID-19 with greener energy
- How often is it necessary for Ground Support Equipment to be cleaned or sanitized once operations resume?
- How does the process change for cleaning of Ground Support Equipment post COVID?
- How should handling of catering equipment differ from other GSE equipment?
- How can you maintain parked GSE for a long time during COVID to prevent problems and down-stream costs when needed again?
- What new safety mechanisms must be put in place for ground support staff (PPE, rotation scheduling, sanitisation)?
Listen as industry experts share their insights, tackle trending topics and be inspired by leading names in the industry.
Episode 3: David Shomar - 1st June
Episode 2: Gerold Tumulka - 18th May
Episode 1: Dr. Hussain Al Hallaf - 6th May
To be notified when the next podcast session is available, please subscribe to Airport Show Content Hub.
Next in Airport Show Webinars
ATC Challenges and Opportunities to Support a Rapid Recovery of the Aviation Industry - 29 July, 11 & 26 Aug, 22 Sep 2020 | 2 PM UAE time | GMT +4
Ensuring Passenger Satisfaction in the new Airport Environment - 19 August 2020 | 2 PM UAE time | GMT +4
How Covid 19 will be the greatest Airport Security disruptor of all time - 8 September 2020 | 2 PM UAE time | GMT +4