Held under the patronage of H.H. Sheikh Ahmed bin Saeed Al Maktoum, President of the Dubai Civil Aviation Authority, Chairman of Dubai Airports, Chairman and Chief Executive of Emirates Airline and Group
The Airport Show content hub offers a host of curated content which includes podcasts on-demand, webinars on-demand, interviews, blogs, videos, market reports, press releases and exhibitor showcases on latest innovations, industry insights and expert opinions in and around airport build & supply, air traffic management, ground handling equipment, passenger experience and more.
Get CPD Credits when you attend any of the Airport Show webinars!
Would you like to find out how remote Air Traffic Management may be coming to an airspace near you soon? As global air travel recovery gathers pace, join Airport Show Insights for another informative webinar to understand the latest developments in aviation and the tools you need to prepare yourselves.
In our next session titled 'The Role of Remote Towers in Future Air Traffic Management' our expert speakers will share their insights on:
- The evolution and deployment of the Remote Towers over the last two decades
- New ATC training solutions to ensure your staff is ready ANYWHERE, ANY TIME
- The vital role of Remote Tower Control Centers during the COVID crisis
- Exclusive: View a live broadcast from a Remote Tower in Europe
Some of the key questions our panelists will answer:
- Is it possible for an ATCO to operate more than one tower?
- How do you deliver high quality service to your airport when there is no traffic?
- How can you simulate and train your staff to be ready during a pandemic?
- How can several ANSPs share resources using joint simulation?
To watch the webinar recording and to download the presentations, click the link below.
Remote Working: Shaping the Future of Air Traffic Control - 28th July 2020
The leading international Air Traffic Control experts discussed the role of ATC in ensuring the rapid recovery of global aviation and the future of Remote Working in Air Traffic Management.
Listen as industry experts share their insights, tackle trending topics and be inspired by leading names in the industry.
Episode 3: David Shomar - 1st June
Episode 2: Gerold Tumulka - 18th May
Episode 1: Dr. Hussain Al Hallaf - 6th May
To be notified when the next podcast session is available, please subscribe to Airport Show Content Hub.
Next in Airport Show Webinar
1 September: Passenger Experience - Ensuring Passenger Satisfaction in the new Airport Environment